On Sunday the In-Sink-Erator (Garbage Disposal) decided to die.
We orginally thought it was because Anne put her popcorn kernels down the sink. Though it turned out that the motor died on the erator. It was actually a good thing because the inside was rusted and water was in the motor. When we disconnected the wiring, the ground wire was disconnected.
Thanks to my dad for helping me change the erator.
(Side Note: Anne says that my blog writing is not fun; i guess i should take some funny writing classes from her and nate.)